Sunday, December 28, 2008

Welcome to my Blog

Hi All!

I am currently working on my PhD in Neuroscience, and am studying the importance of music and auditory cues for movement in Parkinson's disease patients.

I would love to use this blog to share some of the latest research with you on Parkinson's disease and also hear from you about your own experiences.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, and thanks for exploring this fascinating topic and sharing what you find. I look forward to following your blog and wish you success and joy in your pursuit of these questions.

    Peter Dunlap-Shohl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Peter's thoughts! Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I do not understand the science (I was absent the day they taught science in school) but I saw Dr. Bin Hu's name on your site, and he is one of my heroes ! Take care of him.

    Bob Dawson, Havelock, Quebec
    www.parkinsonsdance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete